July 24, 2008

Kinda sad...

I was perusing the innawebs and ran across some blog entries on another site that made me kinda sad. I think blog beef is about as silly as the beef between Soulja Boy and Ice-T. Plain and simple there aren't very many black people in the blogosphere and I don't see the point in arguing over petty stuff. Is it just to get people to read your blog? Where is this beef getting you? I am all for a good joke, but I think some people take it too far. I am not picking sides in this "war", but I would hope that two adult women could settle their differences a little better. But...I guess that isn't the case. I guess, just like in the real world, black people are destined to tear each other down.

But who cares? I get like 10 hits a day and 7 of them are from me :) So who cares what I think? I just had to get it off my chest. Work it out ladies, in a more mature way!